Welcome to our Patient Education page!
Our team of professionals and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their child's health and wellbeing. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics, which can be found on the side of each page. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire website, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Many treatments are used to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshaped, or missing. Cosmetic surgery can reshape teeth, close gaps, restore worn or short teeth, and even change the length of teeth.
- Bonding - tooth-colored material used to fill in gaps or change the color of teeth.
- Veneers - material placed over the front teeth to change color or shape of teeth. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked.
- Contouring and reshaping - a procedure to correct crooked teeth, chipped teeth, cracked teeth or even overlapping teeth.
I can help you evaluate which techniques should be used to improve your child's smile. Major factors taken into consideration include the overall health of her teeth and the final desired result you want. When consulting with us on cosmetic dentistry options, think about these questions:
- What type of maintenance will be required?
- What should the changes look like?
- What can I expect through the course of treatment?